Hello all and welcome to the New Year 2014.
Our first meeting for 2014 is Wednesday 12th.Feb in the RSL at 7.00pm
Topic for the night - Presentation by Adrian Smith on Lens and Equipment.
Bring your camera equipment for a practical exercise.
Please be on time for a discussion on:
- Changes to the rules for capture an idea.
- Do we want to run a Photographic Competition this year and who is prepared to help?
- Do we want to run a raffle this year and when?
- Can we usefully engage with the High School?
- Who might attend Yarra Ranges night 19th. Feb? Car pooling?
- Venue for landscape presentation - suggestions? Murchison Gap?
- Interest in day/weekend in April for Autumn colour. Destination?
Outing to Gulf Station Sunday 16th Feb. Meet at 10:00am at Gulf Station
Please let John know on Wed night if you are going so we can get an idea of numbers.