General meeting of the Yea Camera Club held 04/09/2015 in the Yea RSL.
Present : Kerry Gouldthorpe Ann Anstey Ann Potts Andrew Potts Phil Glowaki Alan Cole
Apologies : John and Joy Clayton
1.Raffle tickets have been distributed, and four prizes secured for the raffle.
2. Entries for the Annual Competition will close on October 10th.
3.Raffle tickets will be sold on Sept. 19th. Outside Foodworks ,and October 3rd. at the Yea market.
4. Members interested in making their own mounts were reminded that the club has its own matt cutter for members use. Currently in the possession of Alan Synnott.
5. Ideas were sought for the 2016 programme. Contact Ann Anstey with those ideas.
6. The monthly meeting topic for October will be Portraiture. We have a guest presenter – Paul Robinson. He has presented for us before on this topic and was very good. This will be a hands on experience not to be missed and members are advised to arrive early. More details nearer the date.
7. Kerry gave a presentation on Landscapes.
8. Homework 2 photos of TREES ( Single Tree?)
Meeting closed 9.30pm
- Is there an interest in cutting your own mats with guidance from Alan Synnott on Saturday 3rd. October in the RSL in the afternoon?
- Please send to John/Joy a photo of Yea suitable for inclusion in a collage for use in the opening night ticket.
- Alan S is offering his studio to members to cut mats. Call him on his mobile to make a time. He also has some mat material available in Jet Black, Dark Green, Balsam, Red, Lichen, Blue Stone, Bamboo, Sandstone and Navy Blue. Stocks are limited and at a discount of 15% on full sheets. I can cut mats for you at a small charge with 5% to YCC.